Rosan P. Roeslani Chairman of PT Recapital Advisors
- Started his studies in the USA where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. He continued his studies in Belgium attaining his Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Rosan Roeslani has expertise in analyzing and developing investment and portfolio diversification.
- Possesses expertise as well in financial restructuring exercise and merger and acquisitions processes.
- Extensive experience also in foreign currency analysis.
- Currently, he is Commissioner for several companies. Amongst others, PT Visi Media Asia Tbk., Saratoga Investama Sedaya, and Mahaka Media tbk.
- Non-executive Director of Bumi Plc.
- Founder and Chairman of the Recapital Amanah Foundation.
- Currently is Chairman as well of the Board of Trustees of the Losari Foundation.
Sandiaga Uno Co-founder of PT Recapital Advisors
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Wichita State University in 1990 and obtained a Masters of Business Administration from George Washington University in 1992.
- Partner of Saratoga Investama Sedaya, a private equity firm he co-founded with Edwin Soeryadjaya in 1998. Saratoga Investama Sedaya focuses its investments in natural resources and infrastructures in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. He also co-founded a boutique investment firm, PT Recapital Advisors in 1997 together with Rosan Roeslani.
- Member of the National Economic Committee (KEN) and has been serving as the treasurer of the Indonesian Association of Muslim Intellectual (ICMI) since January, 2011.
- He was awarded the Indonesian Entrepreneur of the Year by Enterprise Asia in 2008. Sandiaga is one of the members of Asia 21 fellows, class of 2008.
Elvin Ramli Director of PT Recapital Advisors
- Elvin Ramli studied Economics as well as Business Legislation obtaining his Master’s degree from Universitas Tama Jagakarsa in Jakarta.
- He started his career as Marketing Manager at PT Bank Namura and from then on held different positions in various financial institutions.
- Currently is Chairman for Recapital Securities and Commissioner for the following subsidiaries of the Recapital Group: PT Capitalinc Investama Tbk. and PT Capitalinc Finance as well as Global Lintas Artha
Thomas W. Shreve CEO of PT Recapital Advisors
- A California-licensed attorney with a 1983 Law Degree from Northwestern University, Chicago.
- An experienced lawyer, banker and consultant, his previous work assignments included Milbank Tweed (law firm), Peregrine Securities, Kim Eng Securities and Trimegah Securities (securities firms), and Glendale Partners (consulting firm).
- Transactional accomplishments include the financing and M&A transactions of Berau Coal in 2010, the acquisition of Thames Pam Jaya in 2007 and the sale of Bank Niaga by IBRA in 2004.
- U.S. Citizen, living in Indonesia since 1991, with Indonesian language abilities.
Abi H. Mochdie President Director Recapital Securities
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Management from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen Budi Bakti in Jakarta.
- Has followed several trainings focusing on securities throughout the years 1990 to 2003
- Has extensive experience as Director of Operations for several Securities companies, amongst others PT Piranti Securities, PT SG Securities Indonesia and PT Primanata Datasarana.
- * Currently holds the position of President Director of PT Recapital Securities
Bernardi Djumiril Director PT Recapital Advisors
- Bernardi Djumiril graduated from Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia, majoring in economics in 1993 and from Oklahoma City University in the United States in 1995 with a Master of Business Administration in Finance. Works: Expertise in mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, fund raising and other supporting strategy transactions.
- He joined PT Recapital Advisors since 2004 as Head of Corporate Finance, was appointed to the board of commissioners of Berau Coal in December 2009, a member of the board of commissioners of PT Retower Asia since 2007 and a member of the audit committee of PT Capitalinc Investment Tbk and PT Aetra Air Jakarta since 2007 and 2009, respectively.
- He also held various positions such as Manager of Corporate Finance in Siddharta Consulting, a member of KPMG in Jakarta from 2001 to 2004, Manager of Local Recovery Unit in Bank Credit Lyonnais Indonesia from 1999 to 2001 and Business Manager of Corporate Banking Division in Bank BIRA, Jakarta, from 1996 to 1999.
Siti Thajeb Sulisto Corporate Secretary/ Communications
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from l’ Universite de Geneve, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Started professional experience working for the ILO (International Labour Organisation), a United Nations Agency, in Geneva, Switzerland for almost 8 years in recruitment of experts sent overseas and analyzing reports
- Extensive experience in life insurance, having worked for the German-based company Allianz and later on for Relife.
- Fluency in English, French and working knowledge of Spanish.